Your daughter’s device will need to be setup in preparation for connection to the college network on the first day of school. Families need to book a time to have their device setup.
Support sessions will be available on the following days:
- Monday 14th December
- Tuesday 15th December
- Wednesday 16th December
- Tuesday 19th January
- Wednesday 20th January
- Thursday 21st January
Sessions will be available for booking from 2nd December 2020 10.30am
Please access the system as follows:
- Go to the following link: https://bookings.parentteacheronline.com.au?school=797pg
- Click “Obtain PIN/Password” and enter your email address, this must be the same email address you provided the school. Your PIN will be emailed to you. The email you receive will include a link that can be clicked on to log straight into PTO, bypassing the login screen.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can however log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings. If two parents/guardians wish to attend a single interview time slot, one parent/guardian should make the booking then both can attend.
- You will only see time slots that are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those time slots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can download or email a report of your bookings in time order for printing.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a time slot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this time slot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact the school office on 47375500, or by email to email@example.com