Devices & Operating Systems
• Apple Laptop – OSX 10.14 Mojave or above
• Windows Hybrid/Laptop – Windows 10 Professional or Home
• Devices must support: – dual band wireless frequencies (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz) – 802.11 “ac”, “ax” and “n” wireless standards – WPA2 enterprise security
• Ensure the screen size is of a reasonable size not less than 11 inches and a resolution of 600 dpi to enable ease of use throughout the school day.
• A camera/video camera and microphone is necessary to ensure students can participate in 21st century learning activities • A stylus is optional though may be useful if purchasing a touch screen device.
• 6hrs minimum battery life. The device needs to last a full school day.
• To be able to store and process data effectively the device requires:
256GB storage (Solid State Drive SSD) and
• A tough, sturdy cover/case in the event the device is dropped • Light enough for your child to carry each day • Durability of the device • Insurance in the event the device is broken or lost • Extra warranty to reduce future possible repair costs